As part of the Prozcom webinar series “Getting established in the translation industry” and “Business and finance translation”, in September and October, I will present a series of webinars on financial translation (in English “How to Become a Successful Financial Translator” and in Italian “La traduzione finanziaria: una specializzazione vincente“) .
How do you become a financial translator and work for banks, investment companies and international corporations?
Specialising in a high-demand sector such as finance and economics is a great opportunity for a translator.
We will answer these questions, providing examples and personal experience.
- Which type of documents do you translate?
- Who are the main clients of a financial translator?
- How do you become a financial translator?
- How can you develop expertise and style?
- Which are the main criticalities of this specialisation?
This one-hour webinar will introduce you to financial translation.